Monday, July 14, 2008

Audrey and her Mommy


Kevin sent me this picture today of Jennifer holding Audrey! YES...holding Audrey.

The doctors feel that Audrey is doing well enough, that she can spend some time being comforted by her mommy. I think Jennifer's smile says it all.

Audrey has already had many visitors. Today, her Nina and Pawpaw Jacobs saw her for the first time. They can't get over how much hair she has and how delicate and skinny her little fingers are. (You can tell that they've only had grandsons up until this point!)
Jennifer also told me that they have decided on middle names:
Audrey Olivia Troyer and Olivia Faith Troyer
Jennifer will be discharged from the hospital today and will go home to see Dawson and Lane tonight. However, she will still make likely two trips a day to Aultman to visit with Audrey. The next eight weeks are going to be tough on the family, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey is beautiful. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Thanks for the updates!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I am so happy for you and Kevin. Audrey is so beautiful. I am so glad she is doing so well but it doesn't surprise me that she is as strong as her mom. Let me know if there is anything we can do. We are praying for you guys!
Sarah

Shawna said...

Jenn,
You are so beautiful! Audrey is taking after her mama! You are such a strong person, I wish I could have just an ounce of that strength. And kudos to Kevin for stepping up and running the household! I can't believe all that hair baby girl has! Good thing she's taking after you and Kendra in the gorgeous hair department, sorry Uncle Lee! Troyer's you are an amazing family and God definately had a plan when he introduced Jenn and Kevin to each other. God bless all of you!
Shawna Nixon

Anonymous said...

Jenn-

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous and soooo precious!!! I can see what Lindsey meant when she said that Audrey looks like you! Let me know if you ever need anything!:)

Deb Davies said...

Jenn-
I don't know where to begin.... Thank God first of all.... and Praise the Lord our Saviour. I'm so proud of you and thank God that you are so positive. You have a beautiful little Audrey. What a blessing. I'm praying daily for you and your family. God is so amazing... although we sometimes don't understand why things happen the way they do we just thank God we have FAITH!! Thats were it's at Faith if you don't have faith you have nothing. You look great with your pretty smile holding your precious baby girl!! Please tell me if I can help in anyway... even if it's cleaning the house or just sitting with you and visiting. I love you guys. God Bless! Love ya, cousin Deb

Keri Hamsher said...

Wow! What a beautiful baby girl! I am so happy for your family. I am so glad you have this blog up so I can keep up with everything. We have been praying for you all and will continue to do so. I am amazed at your faith and strength, God is good and I am sure he is so proud of you and the example you have set for all of us.
Keri Hamsher

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the updates! Audrey is such a precious name for such a blessing! You have been and still are in our thoughts and prayers... Keep us all posted!

~Jamie, David, Trei, and Reis Durstine

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I hope all is going well! Audrey is so beautiful. We have been praying for you all. Thanks for keeping us updated and if there is anything I can do to help you out just let me know!
Beth Gallion