Monday, June 1, 2009

No more Mondays!

No Mondays...Well, at least not for a little while. Schools out for summer! Today was our first official school day without school, if that makes any sense. But, who's keeping track of days? Before you know it I'll be saying "what day is it?" Funny how we tend to lose track of time when we're not working.

Some things I'm looking forward to this summer:

  • Dawson, Lane & Audrey Time!
  • A nice morning run (well, not really looking forward to that, but the results that come from it will be nice)
  • A pot of coffee with my husband in the mornings (since he'll be joining us at home this summer, sure is hard to find part-time work)
  • Wednesdays at the Amish Auction
  • Late nights catching fireflies
  • The Great American Backyard Campout (join us! well, not us at our house, but at your house...or we could do our house...we'll see. Anyway, check it out http://www.nwf.org/BackyardCampout/)
  • Garage Sales! Yes, I'm a garage sale enthusiast-I get this honestly from my garage sale companion-my Mom! (I may even post some of my best buys for you to check out, if you're lucky!)
  • Hilton Head!
  • Catching a few races
  • No Mondays!
Gotta run to get dinner on the table! I didn't say that things slowed down, did I? Here's a few pictures to update you on how quickly our Troyer Tots are growin'!



1 comment:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What a cute post! I too am looking forward to enjoying the summer break. Just wanted to come over from MckMama's blog as I'm still sifting through the comments. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Olivia. Praying God's continued comfort and sufficient grace for you and your family...

In His Grace,
Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace Ministries