Friday, January 30, 2009

The Name Game!

We have lots of exciting, new things that are going to be happening to our blog. Blogs by Danielle will soon be giving our blog a face lift! I can't wait to see the finished product. If you've ever seen Danielle's work, you know it will be outstanding. She's amazing! So, where does the name game come in to play? We need to name our blog...Keka came up with some great names: 2 men and a little lady, An Angel Among Us, Treasured Troyer Moments, Jenn's Jewels, Time with the Troyers...So, what do you think? Can you help us out in naming our blog? Vote for your favorite by leaving a comment or sending me an email. Also, feel free to come up with one on your own! I'm open to suggestions!


The picture below was a Christmas gift from Kendra. I know how much love went into this gift, Kendra designed it and produced it herself. It's a gift that came truly from the heart and it is one that I will forever treasure! I wanted to share it with you, as you help to decide a name for our blog. I'm sure this photo will be in our header.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Your gift from Kendra is so precious!

Name for the blog...Troyer Tales! Can't wait to see the redesign!

Sarah said...

I can't decide between 2 Men and a little lady and An Angel Among Us. I thought of The Troyer Times but not as cute as the above. Hope you are enjoying your five day weekend!

RHODA WEAVER said...

both names are so cute...

Shawna said...

How about Troyer Toddler Times? I can't get enough of The Troyer Family Tales, let me tell ya!

Hummel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.