Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For Audrey and Olivia

Just some photos to share from December 7, TTTS Awareness Day. We lit candles for Audrey at 5:10 and Olivia at 5:15. These candles are not just for my girls. They are for each set of twins that has to go through the trials of TTTS and for the mother that carries them. They are for the sisters and brothers that are often left in the care of others while their Mommy and Daddy are doing whats best for their twins. They are for every lady that I have meant through the TTTS website, you each have a special place in my heart.

The single candle lit is for Audrey, our recipient and survivor. How blessed we are to have her!

Our second candle lit was for Olivia, our donor and angel. I miss you everyday.

Audrey-my amazing, wonderful miracle from God.

Olivia-my daughter that I will always miss and wonder what life would've been like with you here. I know you are safe in His hands and one day I will hold you in mine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happens if that little sweetheart decides she hates the color pink???? That's all she's ever in!

Not that I didn't read the rest of your blog, I did. Just what I thought of right away when I saw the pic of Audrey. So darn cute.